Get your Glow on at The Moon…..I mean at home!
Just because you can’t make it in for a full facial doesn’t mean you can’t get beautiful skin at home. We’re now selling At-Home Facial Kits in our online store. Purchase your kit and then follow the instructions below to beautiful skin.
Also check out the Mini-Me kit further down this page so you and your little one can have spa time together!
If you already have full size versions of these Skin Script products, you’re good to go!
What you will need:
- Two hand towels
- Microwave safe container to hold warm towels
- Bowl of warm water
- At Home Facial Kit
- 2 Skin Script Cleansers
- Skin Script Toner
- Skin Script 2% Retinol Scrub
- 2 Skin Script Serums
- Skin Script Moisturizer
- Mask from our Raspberry Moon Collection
- Facial Mask Brush
These are your basic steps to do an at home facial using Skin Script Rx Professional Grade Skincare Products.
1. Gather all of your supplies.
2. Soak your hand towels in water, wring out the excess and put in a closed container that you can microwave for about 3 minutes. If you have essential oils at home, you can add a drop or two to the water as you fill up the bowl to soak your towels. (Lavender is always a good option.)
3. Dispense about a large pea size of Pomegranate Cleanser, blend on fingertips and apply to damp skin. Massage the cleanser over the face and neck. If you are also doing your decollete, you will need a little more cleanser. I always start with less and then add more if I need it so I don’t waste product. Remove cleanser with warm water and a washcloth.
4. Repeat Step 3 with the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser, especially if you are wearing a lot of makeup.
5. Apply about a large pea-to-dime-sized (if you are including your decollete area) amount of Skin Script’s 2% Retinol Exfoliating Scrub/Mask – leave on for up to 10 minutes. Use your warm towels after about 5 minutes of the mask being on. Be sure to wring out excess water on the towels, cool them down some if they are too hot, fold the towel in half length wise, and wrap around the face like a moon.
6. After a few minutes, use the towels to remove the scrub, you may also need to use your washcloth to remove any extra beads.
7. Spray with Cucumber Hydration Toner.
8. Take 1 -2 pumps each of Ageless Hydrating and/or Vitamin C Serums on your fingertips, blend them together then apply over the face and neck (you may need more to do your decollete). You can tap the product on the skin in four zones in a cross design and then blend in from there. Every chance you get to do a little massage, make it happen!
9. Optionally, apply your favorite Eye Serum around the bottom and the top of the lid IF your eye serum allows for that. Follow the directions in the Eye Treatment Kit if you have it or if you have cucumbers then you can slice them and apply those to closed eyelids.
10. Apply appropriate Mask with a mask brush or your fingers, massage the skin for a few minutes if you want and then rest for 10-20 minutes.
11. Remove Mask with a warm washcloth.
12. Hydrate with the best Moisturizer for your skin type. Apply a large pea-sized amount of moisturizer to fingertips and apply to your skin, again in a cross-like motion.
13. Enjoy your amazing skin!