Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser
Perfect for acne and aging skin. Avoid use on rosacea or sensitive skin. It is particularly effective on thick or tough skin in need of exfoliation.
CLICK HERE FOR A HELPFUL HOW-TO VIDEO FROM NICOLE! https://youtu.be/D5O4bMR3TbY
Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser is packed with antioxidants and nourishing vitamins. It purifies the skin, removing excess oil and neutralizing bacteria for a clear, vibrant complexion. This powerful cleanser gives your skin new life, boosting radiance and promoting long term clarity for a smooth, vibrant complexion that feels and looks beautiful.
When using the Glycolic Cleanser, you may experience itching and purging may occur.
For normal or combination skin with closed comedones (black heads): Use the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser morning and the Glycolic Cleanser as a second cleanser every day, once a day, for up to 10 days. Once you have achieved significant results on the closed comedones, back down the usage to 2 – 3 times per week.
For normal, dry, or aging skin: Use the Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser morning and night and the Glycolic Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week to exfoliate. Leave the cleanser on the skin for 30 – 45 seconds for best results. Remove completely with water. The Glycolic Cleanser is not designed to be a primary cleanser or a makeup remover and should not be used over the eyes.
- Removes excess oil from the surface of the skin and in the pores
- Promotes a clear complexion with less frequent breakouts
- Improves cell activity for enhanced production of elastic fibers and faster renewal rates
- Neutralizes acne-causing bacteria
- Antioxidants protect the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Soothes and cools inflammation while boosting the healing process
- Balances problematic skin for long term clarity
How to Apply:
- Apply a dime-size amount of Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser to the palm of one hand. Use a few drops of water to emulsify the gel, then massage it into the surface of the face with your fingertips in a gentle, circular motion. Continue for 1-2 minutes before removing with a damp facial towel and warm water.
- Follow up with Skin Script Cucumber Toner
- Finish with the appropriate Skin Script Moisturizer
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- 17% Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. It promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid is a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal. It also softens and removes keratinization on the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Santa-lum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dul-cis (Orange) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Malic Acid (L), Alpha-Arbutin, Tartaric Acid (L), Cocamidopropyl Hydrox-ysultaine, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin