Ingrown Hair Treatment from Starpil
$29.90 USD– Sold Out
WHY THIS IS THE BEST INGROWN HAIR TREATMENT
- Gentle ingrown hair serum that stops ingrown hairs before they start
- Provides gentle skin-resurfacing
- Removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores
- Eliminates ingrown hairs underneath the skin
- Disinfects, detoxifies and flushes toxins
- Smooths and refines rough skin
- Brightens skin tone
- Speeds skin recovery after waxing
- Formula: Gentle resurfacing ingrown serum.
- Hair: All hair types, but incredibly effective on ingrown hairs.
- Skin: All skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Areas: Full-body ingrown hair inhibitor. Can be used purposefully on the face.
- Specialty: At-home ingrown hair serum and resurfacing spray.after waxing.
- Salicylic Acid: Reduces redness and swelling while shedding dead cells from the skin. Speeds skin recovery after waxing.
- Citronellol: Promotes skin detoxification, circulation and flushing to remove toxins from the skin while delivering oxygen and nutrients.
- Linalool: Mild resurfacing exfoliant that refines skin texture, brightens tone, and unclogs pores.
- Urea: Reduces redness and swelling while shedding dead cells from the skin. Speeds skin recovery after waxing.
- What makes this serum different from other ingrown hair products is the cosmetic make-up of this exfoliating ingrown hair inhibitor, it can be useful on those recovering from body breakouts. Once acne starts to heal, use Original Ingrown Hair Serum over healing skin to dissolve flaking, dead, and dry skin cells.
The trick with keeping ingrown hairs at bay after waxing is to ensure pores and follicles stay clean and clear —especiallywithin the first three days after. That’s why, 24-hours after hair removal, you need Ingrown Hair Serum.
Also known as the "hair puller", Ingrown Hair Serum is a gentle resurfacing ingrown hair treatment spray that goes over the skin to gently exfoliate, soothe and dissolve bacteria, dirt, dead skin, and excess oil from the root. It is made with calming ingredients like salicylic acid, which helps reduce swelling and redness while exfoliating the skin.
This dual-action ingrown serum also works to dissolve hair trapped beneath the skin’s surface. It penetrates deep to prevent/stop ingrown hairs and reduce itching and irritation after waxing.
Starpil Ingrown Hair Serum also clears blotchiness and redness while helping the skin maintain a bright, healthy-looking glow, making it thebest ingrown hair serum after waxing.
- Simply spray and apply to skin
- Use 24-hours after waxing
- Not recommended for facial use
- 125ml / 4.23oz spray bottle
*All facts, details, and recommendations on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Urea, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, D-limonene, Parfum (Fragrance).
- Twenty-four hours after waxing, spray onto the freshly-waxed area or a cotton pad. Then, gently, in a slight upward motion, massage into skin and let dry.
- For facial use, twenty-four hours after waxing, spray ingrown serum onto a cotton swab or pad and apply directly to the post-wax area. Use caution around eyes and mouth.