Rose Quartz Butterfly Gua Sha
Join in on the ancient practice of Gua sha, it has been part of Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Gua sha tools assist in the firming and lifting effect of the skin.
Gua Sha helps to:
- Sculpt and contour facial features
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and fluid buildup
- Relieves tension in the jaw a face
- Aids in circulation to give skin a glow
- Firms and lifts the face over time
How to use:
– Double Cleanse your skin to remove all makeup and debris so we can start with a clean canvas.
-Pick your favorite peptide, serum, oil, moisturizer or facial mask to allow the gua sha tool to glide over the skin easily.
-Begin at your forehead, lay the tool flat against the face and with medium pressure scrape in an upwards motion from your eyebrows to the hairline.
-Eyebrows to temples using the bottom wings
– For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the top wings from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. The eye area is very sensitive, so please use light pressure.
– Onto the cheeks – use the long wing tip to wing tip side to scrape in an outwards motion beginning at the crease of the nose to the ear.
– At the jawline use the end of the gua sha tool with the bottom wings. Start from the chin and scrape to the ear. Relieve tension in the face by doing a gentle massage into the ear.
-Go up the neck with top wings
-From ear down neck for lymphatic drainage go down sides of the neck with the bottom wings.
Do each section 5 to 10 times and this can be done every day or at least 3 to 4 times a week.
For extra tension relief, using the bottom wings, go up the neck and circle massage for release at the base of the neck.
Be sure to cleanse your tool properly with soap and water, dry and replace in it’s protective case or pouch. Check out our YouTube Chanel @RaspberryMoonST for more information.
Our Gua Sha tools are natural, hand cut rose quartz and can break. Please be careful. I chose rose quartz for it’s beauty, cooling, calming and properties. It is soothing to your face as well as your spirit. It corresponds with the heart chakra, so it is really about self care.
Be advised, you may see variations in the stones because they are natural, they are not crushed stone, made out of resin nor have any dyes been added.
PRO TIP: Place the Rose Quartz in the refrigerator or on ice prior to use for an extra cooling and calming affect.