Skin Script Clarifying Toner Pads
Perfect oily, combination, acne-prone, and problematic skin types
50 pads - Skin Script Rx Clarifying Toner Pads use purifying active ingredients to relieve breakouts while improving the clarity and quality of the skin. This clarifying toner assists the cleanser in cellular turnover bringing oil and debris to the surface of the skin; salicylic then dries the uplifted oil. Tea tree calms and soothes the skin. Heal, tone, and prevent acne with Skin Script Rx Clarifying Toner Pads.
The exfoliating formula is even appropriate for use on active lesions and breakouts.
- Reduces congestion in the skin, clearing pores and stopping breakouts
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Regulates sebaceous gland activity to prevent the overproduction of oil
- Neutralizes acne-causing bacteria to prevent acne
- Heals and soothes cystic breakouts and active lesions for immediate dermatologic and aesthetic relief
- Improves cell turnover rates for a healthier, fresher complexion
How to Apply:
- Cleanse your skin with a Skin Script Rx acne treatment cleanser
- Wipe a pad of Skin Script Rx Blemish Control Toner Pad over the surface of the face, neck, and chest.
- Apply a serum if it is recommended by your Esthetician
- Apply a small amount Skin Script Rx Moisturizer
For acneic skin, use the Clarifying Toner Pads after cleansing 2 – 3 times per week, and adjust the frequency up or down based on the number of breakouts.
For oily skin, use the Clarifying Toner Pads daily to dissolve the excess oil.
If a client’s skin feels dry and flaky, reduce usage to 2 – 3 times per week to keep receiving the benefits without too much drying effect.
Do not remove the product; allow it to remain on the skin.
- Glycolic acid 2% - alpha hydroxy acid that penetrates the skin to loosen epidermal bonds and provide exfoliating benefits; improves cell turnover and provides anti-aging benefits while fighting breakouts and blemishes
- Salicylic acid 2% - dissolves oil in the pores to reduce breakouts while also exfoliating the skin; soothes inflammation and redness associated with active lesions
- Tea tree oil - antiseptic botanical that neutralizes bacteria, promotes a clearer complexion, and regulates sebaceous gland activity to prevent over-production of oil
Ingredients: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat. (Ethanol), Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid (2%), Salicylic Acid (2%), Aqua (Water), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil