Skin Script Light Aloe Moisturizer
Perfect for Oily, Acneic Skin, Great for Young People
The Light Aloe Moisturizer normalizes and hydrates skin without leaving a heavy feel or film behind. Antioxidants and skin-soothing agents in the moisturizer minimize irritation and environmental damage, resulting in clear, healthy skin.
- Improves skin hydration
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
- Improves skin appearance
HOW TO USE:
Use your favorite Skin Script Products to cleanse, exfoliate/tone and apply treatment serum to your skin. Apply a small, pea-sized amount to your face, neck and chest daily morning and evening to hydrate the skin.
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It can also be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone is a combination of silicone and moisturizing PCA. It provides a long lasting, silky smooth skin feel.
- Spin Trap entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It also limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
- Totarol is a revolutionary antioxidant that has tremendous effects on acne and skin impurities. It limits scarring from extractions, protects from free radical damage, and maintains clear skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate increases moisture binding capabilities and infuses water deep into the tissue to create a water reservoir that guards against environmental exposure.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice provides pain-relieving properties to reduce discomfort associated with acne. It also heals, provides hydration and UV absorption protection, and reduces redness.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Totarol, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Saccharide Isomerate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, Carbomer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate