Skin Script Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum
Perfect for all skin types in need of protection and pro-aging care
1 oz - The Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum restores and revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides. It nourishes and supplements the skin with moisture and vitamins for ultimate results. The L-ascorbic acid is encapsulated with Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin to preserve shelf life. This pro-aging serum revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides which protect against free radical damage, lessens the appearance of wrinkles, brightens, tones and encourages fibroblast activity.
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity
HOW TO USE:
Use your favorite Skin Script Cleanser, Toner then apply Vitamin C Green Tea Serum (you can also mix with Ageless Hydrating Serum and apply in 1 step) and then follow with Skin Script Moisturizer.
USE WITHIN 2 – 3 months after opening as natural Vitamin C can oxidize.
- L-ascorbic Acid– is a water soluble Vitamin C that protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, and strengthens capillaries and cell walls. It is an antioxidant and encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate— Water soluble derivative of vitamin C, antioxidant, stimulates collagen production, melanin inhibiting properties
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate— Stable, oil soluble form of vitamin C, antioxidant, UV protection, skin lightening, MMP Inhibition, DNA protection, collagen synthesis and protection
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract– Inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria, Provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present), antioxidant, repairing properties that limit damaged tissues
- Snap-8™ (Acetyl Octapeptide-3)— a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
- Tocopheryl Acetate— a natural form of stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10)— known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, 10% Ascorbic Acid (L), Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Alcohol, 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Allantoin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Squalane, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocotrienols, Gluconolactone, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Alcohol Denat., Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate